Welcome to Melange Tea & Spice! Let’s get to the point, shall we?
2019 still sucks for the tea and spice business, but nevertheless, I persist. I’m funny that way! Though things remain lousy insofar as international trade is concerned, I’m still trying my best and will continue to hope for better days. Please don’t be surprised by how many things are currently out of stock, and know that I’m doing everything I can to correct it.
Back In Stock!
The following products have been restocked in the past month, hooray!
- The main thing is my teas and spices are 100% pure, with nothing added — no added salt, sugar, extracts, oils, flavorings, preservatives, or anti-caking agents. I absolutely hate that stuff.
- I offer high-quality spices, salts, blends, chilis, and loose tea, at reasonable prices — my prices are market-driven and fluctuate, and while things aren’t as affordable these days as I’d like, I try to keep my prices as low as I can.
- Melange was the tea and spice store on the corner of 11th & Pine (1042 Pine Street). My name is Boris.
- I closed the store for many reasons, but I really like doing what I am damn good at doing, so here we are.
- Cooking without spices is like painting without colors.