I’m very proud of my Crab & Shrimp Boil — amazing how such a quick dish, nothing more than boiling some water, can result in such a full flavor, as if they were grilled or sautéed. Magic! Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce (like sour cream and Herbes de Provence, or mayo with Cajun Seasoning).
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp Crab & Shrimp Boil
- 1 tsp salt (Himalayan Pink Salt recommended)
- Allow shrimp to get to room temperature before cooking. In a medium pot, bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add salt and Crab & Shrimp Boil, mix well, and return to a full boil.
- Place shrimp in pot, making sure they are covered by liquid. Cover the pan and reduce heat to medium. Cook gently for 3 minutes.
- Discard the liquid using a strainer or colander, and enjoy the shrimp! (Very nice over pasta or rice.)