I grill… a lot. Especially in summer. This 2015 creation using beer and Creole Seasoning was a huge hit, everyone said the same thing after the first bite… so the name for this dish came easy!
Damn! Lamb Chops!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 lamb chops about 2 pounds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup beer (I recommend Asahi, obviously)
- 2 tbsp Creole Seasoning
- 2 tsp salt (Himalayan Pink Salt recommended)
- Set the olive oil to the side, and mix the soy sauce, beer, and Creole Seasoning in a blender. Blend on low for a few seconds, and then pour in the olive oil as slowly as you can while blending on low speed.
- Once everything is fully combined, place the lamb chops in a large zip-lock bag and pour the marinade over, coating thoroughly. Press as much air out of the bag as possible and seal well, then place in the bottom of your refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours, before cooking.
- The best way to cook lamb chops is on a grill or a cast-iron skillet at very high heat. Sprinkle salt over the chops just before cooking, and cook 4 minutes per side. Brush the chops with extra marinade as they cook.
- Serve hot (preferably with any remaining beer), and prepare to say “Damn! Lamb Chops!”