Sometimes the simplest dinner is best. This is easy and flavorful — roasted chicken coated with a flavorful marinade and spices for a warm, fragrant, nutritious meal.
Honey Roast Rosemary Chicken
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fine black pepper
- Pierce the chicken breasts a few times with a fork, both sides.
- Mix all the other ingredients, either using a bowl and whisk, or a blender on low speed, until thoroughly combined.
- Put the chicken and marinade into a zip-lock bag, making sure the chicken is completely coated. Press out all the air from the bag and seal completely. Marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Take the chicken out of the bag (save the sauce) and place in a small, uncovered roasting pan.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes. Once or twice during cooking, pour a few spoonfuls of marinade over the chicken pieces.