Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 pound chicken boneless meat, pounded to 1/2″ thick
for the marinade
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tsp Spanish smoked sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp fine black pepper (50/50 blend of regular and Tellicherry recommended)
- 1/4 tsp salt (fine sea salt recommended)
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 tbsp white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp tarragon
- Marinade the chicken, in a zip-lock plastic bag with the wine, paprika, and pepper. Press as much air out of the bag, seal, and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Just before cooking, add salt to the chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over low heat. Lay out the chicken pieces evenly and brown each side 4-5 minutes, flipping in place with tongs or chopsticks.
- Once the chicken is browned, remove from pan and place on serving plates. Raise the skillet to medium-high heat and add in the heavy cream, wine, and chicken broth.
- Stirring vigorously, bring to a boil, and add in the tarragon. Try to scrape all the goodies from the bottom of the pan up so they join the sauce! Stir and cook 1 minute.
- Pour pan sauce over chicken, serve, and enjoy!