Welcome to Melange Tea & Spice! Let’s get to the point, shall we?
Okay, finally I’ve done updating the super-top-secret software thingies in the background I needed to, which yes took many days longer than it should have. But the good news is the website and the online store are back up! And I’m exhausted.
Use the SHOP link or the categories to browse the store.
Back In Stock!
- 2/13/18 – Sichuan (Szechuan) Pepper
- 2/11/18 – Assam, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, English Afternoon, English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Kandy, Lemon Balm, Lychee, Scottish Breakfast, Scrye, Valerian Root
- Melange was the tea and spice store on the corner of 11th & Pine (1042 Pine Street). My name is Boris.
- I closed the store for many reasons, but I really like doing what I do, so I moved the business to online-only and here we are.
- Yes I’m a Bengals fan, thanks for asking.
- I offer high-quality spices, salts, blends, chilis, and loose tea, at reasonable prices – my prices are market-driven and fluctuate, and while things aren’t as affordable these days as I’d like them to be I’m trying my best to keep my prices as low as I can afford to.
- The main thing is my teas and spices are 100% pure, with nothing added – no added salt, sugar, extracts, oils, flavorings, preservatives, or anti-caking agents. I absolutely hate that stuff.
Current featured products: