Welcome to Melange Tea & Spice! Let’s get to the point, shall we?
- Use the Shop link on the menu to browse the store and check out my awesome tea and spices.
- Shipping options have been updated, local shipping now available for Philadelphia customers (enter any address downtown, I can deliver to your workplace or on your weekend shopping run).
- For those uncomfortable paying online, I’ve added the option to pay by cash or card upon delivery for local customers.
- I’ve added a Featured Products page, in case anyone’s terribly curious what I’m especially grooving on these days. Yay autumn (finally)!
- The main thing is my teas and spices are 100% pure, with nothing added – no added salt, sugar, extracts, oils, flavorings, preservatives, or anti-caking agents. I absolutely hate that stuff.
- I offer high-quality spices, salts, blends, chilis, and loose tea, at reasonable prices – my prices are market-driven and fluctuate, and while things aren’t as affordable these days as I’d like them to be I’m trying my best to keep my prices as low as I can.
- Melange was the tea and spice store on the corner of 11th & Pine (1042 Pine Street). My name is Boris.
- I closed the store for many reasons, but I really like doing what I do, so I moved the business to online-only and here we are. Because cooking without spices is like painting without colors.
- Yes I’m a Bengals fan, thanks for asking! It ain’t easy.